Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Disable categories not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Emmanuel
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to customize my blog page by restricting some categories or post formats.
    I tried changing the “Select Categories” and “Disable Post Format(s)” sections but it doesn’t affects the results at all.
    So I disabled all plugins except the ones required by the same and the issue still persists.

Would you have any idea? here is the link: http://www.tourdecartes.com/test1

Best regards,
    Emmanuel

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

How have you set up your blog page? Have you set a posts page under Settings > Reading > Post Page> If so, please unselect it as it will conflict with the theme.
    You need to create a page, call it blog and select the Page Template as Blog on the left hand side when editing the page.
    The next links should then work correctly.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Emmanuel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Andy is working on this and he is going to add the option in to hide normal post types too. At the moment the normal post types are showing up too.

This will be included in the next update coming out soon.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Emmanuel
    Participant

Thanks! Looking forward to this.

Best regards,
    Emmanuel

Emmanuel
    Participant

Hello,

Ant idea on when the new version will be released? The development of my site is on stand by as long as I cannot hide categories.

Thanks!
    Emmanuel

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot put a set date on the update as priorities change daily. There are other parts being worked into the update too.

Sorry about that.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.