Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Disable Mobile CSS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jordan Lovegrove
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Have been using your theme for a little while now and was wondering if there was a way to disable all the css which changes what it looks like on mobile devices (android, iphone, ipad & tablets etc).

I’ve had a look through the forums and haven’t been able to find anything.

So I pretty much want the theme to look as it is on desktop, I can’t find in the css stylesheet where the mobile css is.

Cheers.

Jordan Lovegrove
    Participant

Or at the very least get rid of the ‘Select a page’ dropdown menu, and have the menu display as it does on the desktop-website.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jordan,

As this is not a standard theme feature, it is classed as a customization. You can view the Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jordan Lovegrove
    Participant

Hey Tom,

Nevermind I’ve found it.

The resonsive.css stylesheet doesn’t show up in the editor in wordpress (maybe this is a bug?)

I’ve had to log into my FTP to find it, i’ve been able to make all the changes I needed

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jordan,

As the css file is in a Sub directory, WordPress only shows the root directory files.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.