Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Display nothing when clicking the archive category title

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • alen wang
    Participant

When i click the archive category title such as “iphone case”. There are several posts for that. But understand every post title, nothing is displayed, it is bad user experience. I need to display the feature image and content summary, could you kindly how to do?
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alen,

I am not following exactly, please can you provide a link to the page you are referring too so I can get a better understanding?

Kind regards,
    Tom

alen wang
    Participant

http://chinacellphonecase.com/category/iphone/
    There is no content displayed under the title “Glitter Crown Diamon Iphone5 Apple Shell” for the category Iphone archive.

I hope to display the post’s image and content like this site.
    http://www.ruliblinds.com/category/night-blinds

alen wang
    Participant

same question happens on the archive tags.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alen,

You will need to go to Settings > Excerpt and untick Strip Shortcodes. This will enable shortcodes to be shown within your excerpt.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

alen wang
    Participant

Thanks so much.
    There is another question. The related post can not display the image, just the post title, where can i set it to display the thumbnail and title?
    Regards

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alen,

If you have unticked the setting I said above, your image within your post should appear. If not, you may need to alter your Excerpt characters from the Settings > Excerpt. You can also set a featured image within each post using the column on the right hand side under tags.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.