Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Displaying excerpts on accordion galleries

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Roger Marsh
    Participant

Hi – I'm having a problem with the accordian slider.  It shows the titles and excerpts if used as a main gallery, but when I try and display it further down the page using the shortcode generator, it shows the title, but no excerpt (just —). The Read more is still there though.

I've also tried with the main gallery removed to check whether there's any conflict and it's still showing the same error.  The shortcode I'm using is:

[postgallery_accordion content="textimage" categories="26" undefined id="2" height="350" width="940" autoplay="enable" minititles="enable"/]

Any ideas????

Rog

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What's within the actual posts? You could try inserting text into the excerpt field which is also within posts? 

Roger Marsh
    Participant

I've put some dummy text in both the post's main field and the excerpt field.

you can see the page here: http://moxhamsclients.co.uk/what-we-do/installations/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That's interesting – I'll take a look at this for you. It works at the top fine, it's just the shortcode?

Roger Marsh
    Participant

yeah – odd I know. I was going to start switching off plugins, but I wasn't keen on losing all their settings. I've also tried to use firebug to see what was going on, but it's difficult tracking that with dynamic content as the inspection window jumps all over the place

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I've found the issue – it's to do with the excerpt variable not setting a default. If you want the changed file – email me and I'll send it on, otherwise it will be in the next update 🙂

Roger Marsh
    Participant

Cheers Andy – email on its way!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.