Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / DisQus not working right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • Matthew Hess
    Participant

Have the Disqus plugin loaded in and it now works fine when viewing on my computer but when I am on my smartphone,Note 3, Disqus does not show up an all pages? It seems to happen most the pages and not the posts. The site is http://www.learnreason.com

Thank you for your time.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

It’s probably worth asking the plugin developers about this issue, I’m not sure if it is related to the theme or not. See what they say, if it’s something to do with the theme, I’m happy to try to resolve the issue.

Matthew Hess
    Participant

I have tested it with other themes and it
    Works fine in them?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What exactly doesn’t work with it? I’ll try to test it out.

Matthew Hess
    Participant

Like I post in my first post,
    disqus is not working when I view Pages
    On my smartphone, but the show when using
    Another theme.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Working on Samsung galaxy device, seems to be working fine, but as can’t post a test post at the moment we are asking exactly what is wrong with it.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Matthew Hess
    Participant

Goto to my site and click on REASON U, it is a PAGE. if you are on a mobile device Disqus does not show. Now click on any post and you will see Disqus shows up. I have had several people connect me about this. Disgus show on PAGES when you view the site on a computer.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

On the Reason U page, the Disqus comments are not showing on the desktop so they won’t show on the mobile. They are showing up on posts on both mobile and desktop.

Do you have the page comments option turned on? Under Appearance > Theme Options > General > Page Comments.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Matthew Hess
    Participant

Yes that is set to on.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

Can you confirm that the comments are not showing on the pages? They are not showing for me, but you say they are showing on mobile? I am not sure if this is a caching issue or not but please can you provide your login details and I will take a further look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Matthew Hess
    Participant

No you have it backwards. Disqus works fine when viewing
    My website on a computer. When viewing my site on a mobile
    Disqus does not show when viewing Pages.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

I have tested your sites pages on a few different browsers now, reset my cache etc and the comments do not show. Please reset your browser cache and take another look.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Matthew Hess
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Matthew Hess
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

The URL does not seem to work? Has the site moved?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.