Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Do I need a new licence to get support?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • matsberger
    Participant

Hi!

We purchased DynamiX years ago, but never used it. Now we are setting up another website and want to use DynamiX, so it was downloaded again from Themeforest. However, we have a little technical problem with a function that we need to solve before launching the website. But do we really have to renew the licence in order to get help?

Hi @matsberger

I will need to confirm this information regarding support with the developer.

While waiting, can you please elaborate on the issue you have encountered so we can look into it?

Thanks!

matsberger
    Participant

Sure.

The url to the site is: http://onesolutionnordic.com/
    To get access to the site you need to enter the password: MinGenIriPea15mm
    It is password protected since it is not yet launched.

The problem is the menu at the top. When scrolling down, the menu (“Hem – Om One Solution Nordic – Nyheter“) kind of “jumps out” to the right. We would like it to hide when scrolling – not jump out suddenly. We have tried to solve this with some plugins (iMeud Auto-hide NAV, as an example), but they don´t work.

I don´ ´t know, but perhaps it has something to do with that arrow on the top right corner, the arrow that hides the social media icons. They should NOT be hidden – but are. Very strange.

Hi @matsberger

I can see the issue on your site but for us to check on this, can you please send over your WP login credentials?

Regards,

matsberger
    Participant

I can add you as an administrator with login access, but first I need to know:
    Can anyone read this? I mean, if this is public and I send you login details as an administrator, then anyone can use this login and get access. I need to be sure that we are in “a safe line”, sort of.

Hi @matsberger

You can set your reply as “Private” and nobody else should able to see the login credentials you’ll send.

Thanks!

matsberger
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @matsberger

We can’t seem to login to your WP Dashboard using the credentials you sent. Can you please check and send us the correct login credentials?

Regards,,

matsberger
    Participant

Hi @matsberger

I have disabled the Sticky Menu and the menu is now working. Please check your site and confirm.

As for the social media icons, can you send a screenshot on where to locate the icons as I can’t find them on your site?

Regards,

matsberger
    Participant

Hi @matsberger

For the social icons, I have disabled the ‘Share Icon’ option under Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media and this should now be working. Kindly check again your site and confirm.

Regards,

matsberger
    Participant

You’re welcome, @matsberger

You can post your review here https://themeforest.net/item/dynamix-business-corporate-wordpress-theme/reviews/113901

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

matsberger
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.