Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Dock Panel Section

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • awesome
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind the wait but my support period may expire soon and I hope it doesn’t expire before the developer has a chance to reply.

Hi @norsam

This page should contain the recommended Settings for Autoptimize + WP Super Cache: http://acoda.com/wordpress/how-to-improve-your-page-load-speed/

Can you please try it?

Regards,

awesome
    Participant

Hey Edcel,

I have seen that page before and I applied the exact settings shown in the javascript section and it breaks the site every time with and returns this error:
    Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0.

The front end won’t load at all. It is just a white page with the error: Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

awesome
    Participant

It might be that the autoptimize section of the article on that page needs to be updated.

Hi @norsam

Thanks for elaborating. I have forwarded the information to the developer to check if there’s any update on the recommended settings of the plugin. We will get back to you once we have more information on this.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.