Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Double headlines on my blog

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Andrew78
    Participant

Double headlines on my blog. This happened end after theme and visual composer update. How to delete the one in the rectangle?
    http://www.msvideo.pl/blog/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have added a caption or alternative title to your featured image some how? Do you have a featured image set for each post?

Try going to Appearance > Theme Options > Blog > Post Content > Excerpt Only.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Andrew78
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.
    Did that: “Try going to Appearance > Theme Options > Blog > Post Content > Excerpt Only.”- no changes.
    “Do you have a featured image set for each post?” – don’t think so.
    I didn’t add any alternative titles. This happened after visual composer and theme update.
    I turned off all plugins- no change.
    Just with visual composer off i see line of code in those places.

Andrew78
    Participant

Now, i know for sure, this happened after theme update from 402 to 404. Did’t used envato toolkit way. I used ftp connection overwriting all dynamix files

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Andrew78
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The only thing I can think of that is causing this problem is that there were images there before but have not transferred over correctly with the update. Not sure why. I have added the following CSS to remove them.

div.nv-skin.mediawrap.aligncenter {
    display: none !important;
    }

This has been added to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Andrew78
    Participant

Hi, the problem returned.
    I have pictures now on my blog for better ranking and they are not visible with your recent solution.
    I had to delete custom CSS code.
    Cane you provide difriend solution for my problem?

Chris
    Participant

I’m having the same issue after an update. It looks like a custom field slide_template is auto generated and set to default. I can’t delete it..it just regenerates. I also noticed that the custom fields from a previous theme are there to, but they delete and do not return. Not sure if the custom field is related but it seems like it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.