Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Double Image of Primary Logo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • MaP
    Participant

I updated my primary logo by hitting the remove button in Theme Options and selecting the Upload button (uploading my new logo). When I viewed the live site, the primary logo in the header is duplicated (one of the old image and one of the new image). In customize view, the image is only the newly uploaded one. I cleared my cache and refreshed my browser, but not luck. Any suggestions to remove the double image?

MaP
    Participant

Site for reference: http://student.lecomsga.com/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is very strange, I have never seen anything like this. Please could you provide your login details so we can take a further look into this?

Please set your reply as private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

MaP
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

MaP
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have been through your plugins and it seems the Whitelabel CMS plugin was adding the extra image. I have de-activated it and now it shows correctly.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

MaP
    Participant

Thank you! I see the updated single image on the front page. I had the WhiteLable CMS plugin for sometime but I guess when I went to update the logo (make the image small), it doubled up. Could you recommend a WhiteLabel plugin or alternative so I can brand my site other the WordPress logo/setup?

MaP
    Participant

And why I have you “on the line”, how do I populate the top “drop down” section – the one where it appears when you click on the arrow (^) at the top of the page? I cannot seem to find where this content page is so I can add content. If you select the arrow, its blank now. Thank you again!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please take a look at the documentation here for more information on the drop down panel.

kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.