Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Double menu header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
  • Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m new on this support forum. I’ve bought the Dynamix theme and I have a question: can we have a double header menu with this theme? I mean i want 2 menus in my header, one with the logo and one main menu, and an other on the bottom.

I Hope I am clear in my question…sorry my english isn’t very good :/

Thanks a lot for you answer.

Regards.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately there is only one menu area. However, the header has a widget area ( Appearance > Widgets > Header Panel ) where you can enter a custom menu and I can create a bit of CSS for it to display correctly.

Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for you answer, I saw the custom menu in header but I’m not really pro in CSS so It would be nice if you could do this! But if it’s posible, I would like this custom menu on the very top of the website (above the classic header with logo and main menu), and a different background color, is that possible?

I can give you my website in private if you want to check how he is.

Thanks a lot!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Unfortunately it would be a customization for this, as it will involve more work. It shouldn’t cost anymore than $40 and I can set the menu at the very top with a different background color and shift the rest of the content down.

All I’d need is your WP login details and the menu created, ready to go ( just let me know the name of it ).

Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant

And would it be easier to customize the custom menu with CSS? In this case I will use the main header as my top menu and the custom menu as my main?

Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant

How do we proceed to give you all the details you need and for the payment?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

My paypal address is info@acoda.com, if you send the payment there, I’ll get started on this on Monday.

Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant

Hi,

I’m actually on business trip, I will proceed to payment at the end of the week. Tell me the exact price and the infos you need to work.

Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant

Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the details, I’ll try to get around to it over the next few days if I can.

Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.