Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Drag and Drop Functionality

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • Charles
    Participant

On the iPhone, iPad, and Android… I have a learndash drag and drop quiz. When I use the twenty fifteen theme I can drag an item from the top of the page and the page auto scrolls all the way to the bottom. The DynamiX child theme will only allow me to drag to the bottom of the visible screen.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

Do you have a link you could share please so I can see what is happening. It’s worth posting your WP login details too to see if I can fix it there and then. You can set the details to private by clicking on the “Set as private reply” when replying to this post.

Charles
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

I’ve tested on both iPad and iPhone and it works fine for me. I can drag the boxes into the areas below.

Charles
    Participant

Well… I can’t get it to work on any of the iPhones or Androids that I’ve tried it with. Is it to late to request a refund?

Charles
    Participant

Did you click on start quiz? then try to drag an item to the bottom of the page?

Charles
    Participant

You understand I can’t have a theme that only works sometimes. If it works on your phone, that’s even more troubling… Why does it work on your phone and none of the others I’ve tried? I have tried several phones and it wont work on any of them.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

Unfortunately it looks like the user login doesn’t work anymore. Can you try adding the following into Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS

div.autototop {display:none !important;}

Charles
    Participant

Charles
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you confirm this 100% works with the standard theme? I’ve tried a few things but I’m not getting anywhere. If I can, I’d like to activate the standard theme to see if there is anything I can see that maybe aiding the function.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Charles
    Participant

Feel free! Do what ever you need to do. I have confirmed that it works with the twenty fifteen theme. Please try whatever you need.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Did you change the password again, I can no longer login?

Charles
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

My apologies for the delay, I’ve been having issues with the internet the past few days. I’ve now resolved the issue for you. The fault isn’t really that of the theme, it’s using a standard CSS setting but it’s one the plugin does not like.

Either way, I’ve added a bit of CSS to counter the issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.