Home / Forums / ePix Support / Drop down menu not responding

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

The drop down menu is not working how it was shown in the demo. What am I missing here?? I basically want gallery to drop down to sub-galleries. I have made the gallery page the parent to all the sub galleries… still no drop down. I went into menus and created the layout I wanted and still… no drop down. Is there a plugin that needs to be installed?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

When creating the menu, if you drag the sub menu items slightly to the right, they will then be in the drop down.

If you want, I can show you how to do this in your install if you provide me with your login details. Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

Make sure you have the WP Custom Menu on within Appearance > Theme Options > Header > WP Custom Menu > ON.

If you want, I can show you how to do this in your install if you provide me with your login details. Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.