Home Forums DynamiX Support Drop Down Panel Column Alignment Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sparemywallet
    Participant

I’m using all 4 of the drop down panel columns on my site http://www.sparemywallet.com and one column drops down lower no matter what type of widget I use in it. For instance, If I do 4 columns, one will drop down lower, usually the right column #4 position. If I select 3 columns the far right column will drop down to align with the bottom of the longest feed in columns 1 and 2. The number of columns doesn’t seem to matter, if I only select 2 columns the far right column will still drop down lower than the first column aligning where the bottom of the first column ends. I would like to include a sitemap in the column 4 position but with it dropping down lower than the feeds that makes the map go longer than the maximum height for the drop down panel. For now I have temporarily replaced the site map with a small this day in history feed to illustrate how the far right column is dropping down.

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @sparemywallet

Can you please specify where you added the columns and send your login credentials so we can check the issue?

Thanks!

sparemywallet
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @sparemywallet

I have replied to all the concerns on the other ticket you opened.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.