Home Forums DynamiX Support Drop Panel ceases to work after Infobar is closed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Mat Mackenzie
    Participant

Hi there, as my title explains, once I close the top infobar, the Drop Panel does not work (clicking on the trigger does nothing).

A browser refresh fixes this, but I really need to get it working correctly.

The site is currently under construction so I would need to give you access if you need to look.

Also, can you provide me with a little code for my child theme so I can reduce the bottom margin under the header widget area (I have set it to zero in the Theme Options, but there is still a lot of unwanted header space under the widget.)

Many thanks

Mat

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mat,

Can you post your WP login details please and I’ll take a look at this. It’s worth posting your FTP too, just in case I need to change one of the core files ( Use the “Set as private reply” option ).

Mat Mackenzie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The login doesn’t appear to work for WP?

Mat Mackenzie
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mat,

Sorry for the delay, I was moving house yesterday. I still can’t login. I’m not sure if you’re using a plugin relating to cookies for but I receive this message:

ERROR: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.

I can login to other WordPress accounts fine, it seems to be relating to your site.

Mat Mackenzie
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mat,

I believe I’ve resolved that for you. Please refresh the page and try it now.

Mat Mackenzie
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mat,

I’ve reduced the border by half, let me know if that’s okay.

If you want no border, try adding the following to Appearance > Theme Options > Cusotmize > Custom CSS:

.headerpanel-widgets img {margin:0;}

Mat Mackenzie
    Participant

That’s great Andy – many thanks.

Just one more thing 🙂 – when viewed on iPhone, the Drop Panel has two triggers, one where it should be plus a second central one. Looks a bit odd. Is it possible to remove the centre one?

Oh yes – sorry – one more anomaly. You will notice that I have a phone number in my Infobar text. When viewed on iPhone this is invisible.

Many thanks

Mat.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.