Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Drop Panl

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Tom Sinclair

Hi, I can’t figure out how to change the background color of the drop Panel.

Would love some help?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

You can change the background color of the Drop Panel by changing the body skin color to dark. If you want a different color you will need to change it with Custom CSS. For more information please see the documentation here. Or we can complete this for you in the Customization Forum here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom Sinclair

Thanks.. that worked but it change all the boxes to fill in information… Can the two be seperated?

Tom Sinclair

I subscribed to the premium support, I need to get an site template made that can be used over and over.. how would I find someone to help with this?

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

Do you mean you want a different number of columns in the Drop Panel? If so, navigate to Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Drop Panel > Columns.

I have replied to your other post relating to this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom Sinclair

When I make the body dark, it achieves what I want the header to look like, but it makes the body elements dark, ie… forms are black on the inside, headers like tabs are black etc.. (this i do not want)

Tom Sinclair

Where did you reply to other post?

Tom Sinclair

I have about 25 blank rows under content on a page, how do i delete these?

Thanks in advance..

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

When you switch it to dark all of the elements follow the same suit. Please post in the customization to request this change if you want them to be light.

To remove blank rows, simply click the red ‘X’ next to them on the right within Visual Composer.

I have replied to your other post here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.