Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dropdown Menu has stopped working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • philreece
    Participant

I have disabled all the plugins and ensured that WordPress and the theme is updated. I have the menu setup properly in Appearances – Menu so I’m confused as to why this has suddenly occurred.

This has affected the main menu of http://www.twra.net

I can supply WP login details and CPanel Logins if requested.

Phil.

Please send over your site’s login credentials so we can check on the issue.

Thanks!

philreece
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

I checked your WP Dashboard and seems like your are still using an older version of the theme (version 5.0.4) and Visual Composer (version 4.7.4). Please update the theme to version 5.3. Once done, install the Visual Composer 4.11.2 that came along with the new theme.

Regards,

philreece
    Participant

I updated the theme and updated the plugins. Now I’ve got a permanent message below:

Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute.

Can you help. The site is down altogether now. Very urgent!

philreece
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

philreece
    Participant

It looks as if the Sidekick plugin was the cause. Ignore request but consider this for an update.

Hi,

The ‘Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute.’ message normally appears because during the update process, WordPress creates .maintenance file which also gets automatically deleted when the update completes. Sometimes, if there is an issue with an update, you will need to manually delete the file via FTP.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.