Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dropdown menus have stopped working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Jac Arnold
    Participant

One of the site’s editors did ‘something’ and now the theme’s dropdown menus are no longer working. I have tried diabling all the plugins, but that does not resolve the issue, and neither does reverting to a default theme. Can you help? Thanks.
    http://www.londonfosteringachievement.org.uk

Hi @pandemian

May we know what version for the theme, wordpress and plugin you are using?

Also, can you send over your login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Jac Arnold
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @pandemian

I checked your WP Dashboard and found out that you are using an outdated version of Dynamix theme and Visual Composer which do not work well with WP 4.5. Kindly update the theme to its latest version. Once updated, please deactivate and delete the Visual Composer and install the latest version that came along with the theme. You can do so by going to Appearance > Install Plugins.

Regards,

Jac Arnold
    Participant

Thanks for this. Tried to update Dynamix, got the following error which I have never seen before:

Request Entity Too Large
    The requested resource
    /wp-admin/update.php
    does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

is it related? I am stuck unable to update either way.

Hi @pandemian

That error suggest that there is an issue with the server limits. Please coordinate with your hosting provider to check on the issue.

This is a possible solution to it: https://situsnya.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/413-request-entity-too-large/

Regards,

Jac Arnold
    Participant

Sorted that issue and updated the theme which looks like it’s fixed the menu issue. Thanks very much for your help.

Glad to know that.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into other issues.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.