Home / Forums / ePix Support / Duplicate photos loading when using Slidesets with Grid Gallery and lazy load

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
  • hoax464
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Any news on this issue yet?

Thanks,

Hi @hoax464

We sincerely apologize for the delay on this. I have made another follow-up with the developer.

I will get back to you once I hear from him.

We appreciate your patience on this.

Regards,

Hi @hoax464

Can you please try to install this updated version of Visual Composer and check if this fixes your issue?
    http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer.zip

Thanks!

hoax464
    Participant

Hi, I have updated Visual Composer to the version provided but the issue still persists unfortunately.

Thanks,

Thanks for the follow-up, @hoax464

I have forwarded this back to the developer for further review on what is triggering the issue. We will get back to you once we have more information.

Regards,

nico_engelbrecht
    Participant

Hello, I seem to be having a similar issue, has there been any update on this? My site is http://www.whatmybabyneeds.com and when scrolling through products it will load the same product over and over again.

Hi @nico_engelbrecht

I will make another followup to the developer regarding on this issue. I’ll get back to you once I have an update.

By the way, can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can test?

Regards,

nico_engelbrecht
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

hoax464
    Participant

Hi @nico_engelbrecht and Acoda Support,

No this issue was never resolved which I found disappointing. I was told several times a Developer would look into the issue since reporting it 7 months ago but nothing has been done still. My site still has the issue 🙁

Maybe now someone else is reporting the issue too we know its not an isolated issue and it can hopefully be investigated and resolved.

Hi @nico_engelbrecht and @hoax464

We sincerely apologize for the delayed resolution. I totally missed out on following up for a resolution on this.

I will make another follow-up with the developer. Also, there is a huge update coming for the theme that should be released soon and hopefully this addresses the issue that you are currently experiencing.

Regards,

hoax464
    Participant

Are there any plans to fix this lazy load issue? My site still continues to reload the same photos over and over again 🙁

Hi @hoax464

My sincerest apology for the delay, but I will make another follow up on this with the developer.

I’ll get back to you once I have an update on this.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.