Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dymaix Theme breaks WordPress Posts page Functionality

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Saïd
    Participant

1. http://creativelysaid.net/wp-admin
    2. polyglot@creativelysaid.net / p0l1610T
    3. The Dynamix theme breaks a lot of the buttons on the WordPress Dashboard, particularly the Posts page:?- Add tags;?- Add categories;?- Edit permalink url;?- Screen Options;?- Help;?- all Yoast WordPress SEO plugin tabs.
    I re-installed the latest WordPress version and this bug persist. I switched to the generic 2014 WP theme and all the above buttons were working fine, so I’m sure it’s the theme, but I don’t know where to look and the forum hasn’t addressed this bug either.
    Thank you for your support,

– Saïd M

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are using an outdated version of DynamiX, this is the reason for this if you have updated WordPress and not the theme.

A new update has been released for DynamiX which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Saïd
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Saïd,

Your login details seem to be incorrect so I cannot take a look at what is happening with your featured images. Can you please check them and provide the appropriate details?

Once I have access to your site, I will take a look at exactly what is happening.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Saïd
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems that you have not updated the theme to the latest version, hence why these options are not working. I have updated both the theme and Visual composer for you.

Please reset your browser cache and double check the original issues.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.