Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / DynamiX 2.8.3 NOW AVAILABLE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey everyone, 

DynamiX 2.8.3 has just been reviewed and is now available to download from ThemeForest. When you have installed it, please ensure you have refreshed your browser. You may need to re-select your DynamiX Widget Gallery options. 

Features

1 ) Gallery Slide Fix for WP 3.2+

2 ) Gallery Slide Set has a new feature which directly pulls images from your Media Library, once you have clicked the image it can populate the Image URL, Title and Description. 

3 ) You can now select multiple Slide Sets and add multiple Category Filters for the Grid Gallery.

4 ) Posts and Gallery Slide Sets now have a CSS Classes field, this allows you to add your own CSS classes and customise (if you want to). An example of this is adding target_blank to a CSS Classes field if you want that Slide link URL to open a new window when the title or image is clicked. 

5 ) New Ajax contact form.

6 ) Title/Text Overlay for Stages galleries. 

7 ) New Documentation! 

8 ) JW Player Plugins Option! 

Enjoy 🙂

minasm
    Participant

Thanx for the hard work Andy!! 🙂

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

What timing . . .  . 🙂 Got hacked and had pull everything off server and start affresh, any new themes on the horizon?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ah that sucks, what happened? 

Oh yeah, definitely new themes on the way! I'll temp move you from the dynamix showcase whilst it's being fixed. Let me know when you're back online.

minasm
    Participant

Where do we get the new documentation? 🙂 It was not in the RAR file, fyi

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

It's now in the WP Admin -> DynamiX -> Help

David
    Participant

I'm sorry where do we get the update?

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

david,themeforest download now yellow box right hand site.

andy,malicious urls injected in all .htaccess and index.php files,file permisions changed etc etc,had to wipe the whole thing clean,lucky i have backups and a clean database so should be back up soon,

David
    Participant

I had an issue with the nav bar, the text disappeared and the space in between the nav pages got really small, it wasn't until I activated the Child theme.

Is this the way it was supposed to be?

thanks

RadCon
    Participant

Can you provide an url please ? It's difficult to help without watching the page. 

David brown
    Participant

Can we just replace the new dynamix folder with the old dynamix folder in the /wp-content/theme folder? Do i have to back anything up or will everything stay the same?

(never upgraded before)

thanks!!

RadCon
    Participant

It's always safer to make a complete backup before.

When you write "replace the new dynamix folder with the old dynamix folder" you were probably meaning the opposite ? The reply won't be the same depending on your DynamiX version today.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

David, that doesn't sound right, do you have a link to your site? 

Thank you both Flo' and Dan for your help on the site, really appreciated as always!!  

Alex
    Participant

Fantastic work!!!

David brown
    Participant

My version says 2.8.3 but i downloaded this about 2 months ago. is this the same version or should i reinstall this version?? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.