Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / DynamiX 2.8.5 and problem with setting menu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Cap Leader
    Participant

Andy, 

I intsalled DynamiX 2.8.5 and the title ( of the website) is writing on the line of the menu. We can see the 2 first tabs Home page and who we are.

What can I do? 

Best 

Patrick 

Cap Leader
    Participant

I went in Appearence  / Editor  and there I try to change "Height top" and diffrent else but no one is working 

Anonymous

Hi Patrick,

If you use 2.8.6 you have better management of the logo/menu but if you want to stick with 2.8.5 use this page to adjust the logo width. Change Logo Size

Cap Leader
    Participant

Hi Andy, 

It is not 2.8.5 but DynamiX 2.8.6 I updated

Can I do something with? 

Best 

Patrick

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

Did you take a look at this page Change Logo Size?

Cap Leader
    Participant

Yes, but the code is ok with "right:0;"

as : 

#tabs {

position:absolute;

top:3px;

right:0;

}

And my problem is not to change the main menu alignment from left to right but the height since the top of the page to the menu

That I would like is to move the menu in heigt of the tab and they was no item, execpt my fault, talk about that on the page you mentioned

The problem is the Title  of the website is on (superposition) the menu and I would like to go down the menu

Best

Patrick

PS : 

For information I did not find "#tabs ul li ul li {" as mentioned on the page . We never knosw if in the future I 'll want to change the wildth of the menu …

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I can't access your site to see what is going on – do you have a problem with your hosting?

Cap Leader
    Participant
    No, I have no problem at all with my connection. I am connected.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Strange, I can access every so often and then it stops working again – I can see the menu now. There isn't a lot you can do about that – the menu is too long, all I can suggest (without having to do CSS changes) is to cut the menus down and have sub menus instead? 

The menu can't sit under the logo because I think it will look stange with the rollover effect?

Cap Leader
    Participant

I make the menu shorter  but I can't anymore. I  reduced also the size of the Gallery Slide Sets  but  the title is always on the menu . 

Where in the CSS I can change the distance since  the top to the menu?

Best

Cap Leader
    Participant

Ok I solved the problem. 🙂

Best

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.