Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / DynamiX 2.8.8 is now available

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Keymaster

DynamiX 2.8.8 is now available to download from ThemeForest and includes the following:

– YouTube Playlist and Youtu.be Support

– German Translation (Thanks cerbenus )

– Zoom Crop Fix for Stage and 3d Gallery

– Post Image Fix

– Gallery widget read more fix

– Blockquote center fix

– WPAdmin Bar Fix

– Custom CSS Fix

– Job Manager Compatibility Fix

Matt Devost
    Participant

This does not fix the single greatest issue I am having with this theme, which is the widget not displaying articles with a smart quote in it.

I can reproduce this problem 100% of the time.

1)  Post an article with "quotes" via Mars Edit.

2)  Visit page with widget and this article will not be displayed as a recent post.

3)  Open post in WP editor.  Delete quote.  Manually type in a new quote mark.

4)  Article now shows up in recent posts widgets.

Can you provide any insight into an expected fix for this?  It ruins our workflow if we have to manually edit every post uploaded via mars edit.

Also, this issue also effected posts imported with another pluging (same exact issue).

Thx

Mario
    Participant

Great news! Thanks for your work!

Can I simpy overwrite my old folders with the the new theme files via FTP or should I install it via themes-installer in my wp backend? I just don't want to lose any data 🙂

Cheers

Mario

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Matt I've replied to your post. 

Mario, yes just overwrite the existing DynamiX folder with new one via FTP 🙂

Mario
    Participant

THanks!

Harald Kalasek
    Participant

Andy, thank you for fixing the top bar (with the search field, which was covered by the wp-logged-in bar) with the update 🙂

Harald

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

wow andy,

been away from dynamix for so long, im finealy using dynamix again in a project and cant believe the progress made with this theme, can only say what a  good job your doing and your support as usualy is simply outstanding,themeforest has severely under valued your theme and anybody reading this should show their appreciation by whacking that donate button a few times 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Dan,

Thanks for a the kind words 🙂 it has changed considerably, it's rare that a day goes by where I'm not developing or supporting haha.

Jeremy
    Participant

I agree!

Donate button Whacked!  ;o)

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for donating Jeremy!!!! Really appreciated! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.