Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dynamix 3.0 Header

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • peter lockwood
    Participant

Loving the new theme It will take me some time to get to grips as I am a old fart

The first bit i am struggling with the header There is 2 page selectors a drop down one and a normal one i want to remove the drop down one and cant see how to

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Can you reset your browser cache and take a look again? Can you also provide a link to your site? It shouldn’t display both at the same time.

Thanks,

Tom

Chris
    Participant

Mine does the same, after a little looking around these forms it’s a known issue which “Andy is looking into” – Sounds promising so shouldn’t be too long of a wait. Also, just me or is the search function of this (northvantage) website broken?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Someone else has reported the search being broken, however it’s working okay for me.

peter lockwood
    Participant

sorry i took my eye off the post

this is what i get http://peterlockwood-weddingdj.co.uk/

i have tried everything i know (thats not a lot) to sort it

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using a custom menu, I believe this issue has come up already and it’s because you’re using the old method of displaying a menu. If you see here for creating a custom menu, the select menu should disappear.

http://themeva.com/docs/dynamix/wordpress-custom-menu-extended-menu/

peter lockwood
    Participant

I am not using a custom menu (i think)i dont know how to set one up

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

The link above gives you a guide on how to set one up. If you’re not getting anywhere, do a search on the wordpress site for how to create one, it’s straight forward and will give you much more control over the menu.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.