Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / DynamiX 5.1.1 BETA

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

I’m introducing BETA testing before official launch. Below is the DynamiX 5.1.1 ( r1 ) BETA

DynamiX 5.1.1 ( r1 ) BETA
    Change Log:
    Customizer Issues
    Grid Gallery Not Displaying
    Portfolio Categories not showing in Visual Composer

DynamiX 5.1.1 ( r2 ) BETA
    Change Log:
    Portfolio Fix For Shortcodes
    WP 4.5 compatibility
    Visual Composer 4.9.2
    Singe Image Target Fix

http://acoda.com/download/dynamix-5-1-1/

Password is: Ac()d*_

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Andy Andy. Reason: 5.1.1. r2 available

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Thank you Andy again! Lets test!! 😉

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hi Andy, just to go you put the pair in question to customize font types, still does NOT work ok … You select the font you want, but nothing happens.
    The question of creating a new SKIN, ALREADY OK ….

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try clearing all browser cache please, it definitely works on the test servers. I’ve also released r2.

Lilly
    Participant

Hello Andy,

We downloaded and uploaded the Beta it fixed the Grid Galleries which was supper glitchy so we are happy about that. We are still having a challenge with getting the customized skins in for the Header to work properly…. Our site relies heavily on using the Custom banners when we have a featured area on the site…

When we go to Edit + Set Default Skin, Select a Skin to Edit:, New, We are able the name the banner but loading the new banner is impossible there is no area in which to set the image.\

When we go to Customizing Header, Select Background Type, Image Positioned the image loads but the page goes completely back and the banner name does not set or change in the settings

Your help is needed badly. Is there an over ride in CSS that we can implement or something. We have been in maintenance for over a week trying to figure this out.

Thank You For The fix with the Grids Kissssss

Lilly

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lilly,

Can you create a new topic and reply to it with your WP login details please. I’ll check this out. Also, are you using Chrome – I ask because I can’t replicate this issue and I’m wondering if it’s a browser related problem.

igor
    igor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Belinda Crichlow
    Participant

I downloaded and uploaded the beta and I am still having the same customize error. I cleared my cache on chrome. I loaded it in Safari.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /xx/xx/public_html/xxxx/wp-admin/menu.php on line 97

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

DynamiX 5.2 is now available to download from ThemeForest, please try that version instead. Once you’ve updated the theme, please ensure you’ve updated Visual Composer too. See here: http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

Steve Slimm
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I’ve been running DynamiX for almost a year now, and love it. Can you tell me exactly what I lose in customization if I were to update the theme? I don’t want to have to redo much of my work – but I’m unsure what actually carries over into the updated theme.
    Thanks,

Steve

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.