Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / DynamiX and Bitnami

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Frank
    Participant

Hi,

I have Dynamix installed on a Bitnami WordPress Stack and everything works fine except that I cannot see any images.  I have checked the cache and it contains no images.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Frank

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

If the cache folder has no images it means that the script cannot access that folder – have you checked the permissions?

Frank
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Andy.  I did see the reference to permissions in your troubleshooting guides (which are excellent), but after a number of google searches I was unable to figure out how to do this with a Bitnami stack (I know how to do it using an FTP client for an actual website, but that doesn't come into play in this case – at least as far as I can tell).  Forgive my ignorance, but do you know how to change the permissions when using the Bitnami stack?   

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

I've no idea how Bitnami works – I'm assuming you've done the usual searching to see how to enable folder permissions via bitnami. Is there someone at Bitnami who you can contact?

I found this – someone who is having a similar issue. 

http://bitnami.org/forums/forums/wordpress/topics/cant-get-any-pictures-to-show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.