Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dynamix customization question (please read first)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Ansh
    Participant

Hi,
    Great theme, I must congratulate!
    I know we have a premium forum, and I am willing to buy the support, however I would appreciate if you can read my query.
    I am working on a website with (i) user area – social community (buddypress?) (ii) free content but available only to registered users (iii) user forum (accessible with same user credentials) (iv) blog (v) newsletter subscription (vi) message center / user notification

I know most of these things are supported by your theme, however I am not very good at assembling all of it. I NEED YOUR HELP TO HAVE IT ASSEMBLED WITH SOME DUMMY DATA. I can provide the installation, uploaded theme, admin access, ftp access (if needed) etc.
    Can you please respond and let me know if this can be done privately or do I to buy a private forum and you can customise it under that request?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ansh,

Thank you, I’m glad you like it.

Unfortunately we can’t provide support on setting up sites. All of what you’ve mentioned is handled by the buddypress plugin – I recommend using their support / documentation, they know most about their plugin and will be better suited to help you get setup with what you require.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.