Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dynamix Header/Logo/Drop menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • John Griffin
    Participant

Andy,

When viewing my page resized to a shortened width or half page on desktop, the logo is positioning awkwardly (Chrome, Firefox, ie, etc.)
    It appears the logo is not downsizing to keep position and pushing the menu down thus increasing the height of the header.

Also, when viewed as mobile view on desktop browsers, as well as on mobile devices, the dropdown is present but only functions (opens/closes) on iPad (I know, strange).
    This also results in strange mobile menu/dropdown/logo placement depending on device.
    Obviously I have fudged but I can’t seem to find where.
    Is it possible to disable the dropdown in mobile view?

HERE is the page
    Any direction is greatly appreciated!

best,
    john

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I believe the button alignment is due to this bit of CSS in Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Mobile CSS:

.header-wrap .mobilemenu-init {top:18px;}

The half page logo alignment is something that can’t really be changed, unless you write a specific bit of CSS the size of the browser when the alignment occurs and change the size of the logo to keep it all on one line.

You also have this set in the Mobile CSS which will stop the drop panel displaying on smaller devices. This will need to be removed.

#toppanel {
        display: none;
    }

John Griffin
    Participant

Thank you, Andy!
    You are wonderful and I really appreciate your work and guidance.

best,
    john

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome John!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.