Acoda Support EdcelModerator
I’m very near complete with this update. The major issue is backward compatibility which I’ve stated before.
Just to give you a heads up, the following functionality won’t make it in to the update:
- Styled boxes ( although a separate plugin maybe able to resolve this )
- Slide set manager ( this method just isn’t allowed within the update, although switching to the image selector method is very easy )
- Skin settings ( although I’m doing my best to save as many as I can, this feature is completely different now and will require some tweaking )
- Some Theme Options ( again, I’m saving as many as I can, but they’re only the essential ones )
That said, the rest of your page / post content will remain in tact.
I’m hoping to get some demos over to you today / tomorrow so you can see how it’s shaping up. 🙂
That’s great news! Really looking forward to seeing the update and can’t wait to try it out. I’m currently using Dynamix on 7 of my clients sites – all with very different layouts and using different elements of the theme so I can guarantee that any demo you want to send to be tested on a “real” site will be thoroughly tested out.
Thank you for all of your hard work!
I’m just wrapping up a few more features and we’re nearly done.
Here’s a preview for the new “Classic” demo of DynamiX. http://dynamix.acoda.com/classic/. I’m still adding to it, but Layout > Headers is worth taking a look to see some of the new layouts available.
@heli that’ll be great to work with you later this week to see how it looks 🙂
Have you take in account my previous message?
Another important thing that must remain intact is the text format as you can see here: https://prnt.sc/hsunyv
We use this in almost every page and it will be extremely difficult for us to correct all pages manually.
Yes, they are all still intact, plus a few more. Do you use the Light and Heavy Weights? I’ll need to add them in, but it’s a simple addition either way.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Andy.
I have over twenty clients using Dynamix in several different configuations, so I want you know how much I appreciate your efforts to update the theme. I just looked at the new demo and it looks terrific.
I would like to know one thing:
Will Stage Galleries using the using the Slide Set Manager as the data source, still work on update?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.