Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / DynamiX Mayor Update

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
  • David Winn
    Participant

I just updated Firefox (Mac) and all appears normal with my version of Dynamix (5.3).

Christian
    Participant

Hi,

When I use any module of Visual composer, I’m not able to save the content to the page.

All works fine on Chrome and Safari…

All the member of our team in different locations have the same issue.

Please, confirm.

Regards,
    Chris

David Winn
    Participant

Hi

I stand corrected. I too am unable to save any VC elements with the latest update to Firefox. The frontend functions fine, but adding new content using VC doesn’t work. Adding new content using the classic editor works.

No issues using Chrome.

Dave

Christian
    Participant

HI Dave,

So… are you planing to solve this?

Do you have any news concerning the mayor update to come?

Please, confirm.

Regards,
    Chris

Hi @domainpack @dwinn71

What version of Visual Composer are you using?

If it’s a older version, please remove the current version and install this version
    http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer.zip

Regards,

DisqueFoundation
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Guys,

I’m very near complete with this update. The major issue is backward compatibility which I’ve stated before.

Just to give you a heads up, the following functionality won’t make it in to the update:

• Styled boxes ( although a separate plugin maybe able to resolve this )
    • Slide set manager ( this method just isn’t allowed within the update, although switching to the image selector method is very easy )
    • Skin settings ( although I’m doing my best to save as many as I can, this feature is completely different now and will require some tweaking )
    • Some Theme Options ( again, I’m saving as many as I can, but they’re only the essential ones )

That said, the rest of your page / post content will remain in tact.

I’m hoping to get some demos over to you today / tomorrow so you can see how it’s shaping up. 🙂

heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

That’s great news! Really looking forward to seeing the update and can’t wait to try it out. I’m currently using Dynamix on 7 of my clients sites – all with very different layouts and using different elements of the theme so I can guarantee that any demo you want to send to be tested on a “real” site will be thoroughly tested out.

Thank you for all of your hard work!

best wishes

Heli

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Guys,

I’m just wrapping up a few more features and we’re nearly done.

Here’s a preview for the new “Classic” demo of DynamiX. http://dynamix.acoda.com/classic/. I’m still adding to it, but Layout > Headers is worth taking a look to see some of the new layouts available.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

@heli that’ll be great to work with you later this week to see how it looks 🙂

Christian
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Have you take in account my previous message?

—–
    Hi Andy,

Another important thing that must remain intact is the text format as you can see here: https://prnt.sc/hsunyv

We use this in almost every page and it will be extremely difficult for us to correct all pages manually.
    —–

Please, confirm.

Regards,
    Chris

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Yes, they are all still intact, plus a few more. Do you use the Light and Heavy Weights? I’ll need to add them in, but it’s a simple addition either way.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Andy Andy.

Christian
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Yes, I used them sometimes, so if you can add them, I think it’s better.

Have you also check my post on “December 27, 2017 at 8:26 am”? I send you several things after your request…

Regards,
    Chris

George Ward
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    I have over twenty clients using Dynamix in several different configuations, so I want you know how much I appreciate your efforts to update the theme. I just looked at the new demo and it looks terrific.

I would like to know one thing:
    Will Stage Galleries using the using the Slide Set Manager as the data source, still work on update?

Thanks again!
    George

DisqueFoundation
    Participant

Has this gone quiet again? We are in a pinch, it’s bad, really bad. Please finish this.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.