Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dynamix Mobile Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Chris
    Participant

Hi Andy, per my last thread below are the mobile issues I’m experiencing. Both #1 and #2 aren’t constant issues. It seems to change refresh to refresh. Works as it should one time and then another time it doesn’t.

1. Mobile display does not always revert to retina logo. So, it’s throwing off the stacking of other header elements. If the logo displays full size it pushes the header widget area, custom html area, and select nav down. If it displays retina everything moves up. Is there a way to force retina logo on mobile display?

2. Using Screenfly to test on multiple devices and the IPad in portfolio view does not use mobile select menu. Is there a way to force that menu on IPad? Also, only shows about the left 30% of the rev slider.

3. What CSS selector determines the position of the select menu (height). When I inspect element I can’t find that and I need to move it down to insert phone number between logo and menu.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

1. What is the size of the logo you’re using and what dimensions do you have set for the retina logo.

2. Can you post a link to your site please.

3. Are you using a select menu or the floating menu. I recommend using the floating menu instead of the select. But if you’re set on the select menu, please post a link to your site and I’ll see what it’s doing.

Chris
    Participant

I finally got around to replying to this. Sorry it took so long.

After a couple of hours of tweaking the responsive css and trying to add device specific styles, I was able to fix all my issues by simply changing the responsive size in the css from 767px to 768px.

Hope that helps others with similar issues.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.