Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / DynamiX Resolution Slider download issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Shaun Green
    Participant

Just downloaded DynamiX Theme and get the following error every time I try download Revolution Slider:

“Downloading install package from /home6/customis/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX-Child/lib/adm/inc/revslider/revslider.zip…

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

The plugin does not have a valid header.” Anyone help??

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

Try switching to the main Theme ( instead of the child theme ), enable the plugin and switch back to the Child.

Shaun Green
    Participant

Thanks thats worked and I’ve uploaded a few images to check the use but they are only displaying 50-70% of the image? Is the a way to display 100% of the image or do I need to resize all images for the slider?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s best to match the ratio of the slider – otherwise it will cut the image off vertically, you should see the image resize with the browser size?

Shaun Green
    Participant

Hi Andy, Can you send a screen shot example? I cannot see it.

KR
    Shaun

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

There isn’t anyway I can really screenshot it – it’s dependent on what image size you’re using. Your best bet maybe to increase the Slider height instead?

Shaun Green
    Participant

Thanks Andy, I didn’t know I could change the slider height, that should do it or I can adjust the picture sizes to suit the 600/350 dimensions. Case closed 🙂

KR
    Shaun

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’m glad it’s sorted 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.