Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dynamix slider problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Simoin Coates
    Participant

I purchased the theme yesterday but have encountered no end of problems – mainly due to my own ineptitude! However there is one issue that I really cannot seem to get my head around: the slider panel will not show images 🙁

I have created a simple static page that has a 3D gallery at the top of the page and then a slider panel beneath. The panel was generated using the shortcode builder. 

[postgallery_slider content="textimage" categories="Equestrian" undefined id="0" imgheight="200" imgwidth="200" /]

Nothing seems to make the images show. If I empty the "catagories" value, the slider appears but obviously shows all of the posts. What on earth am I doing wrong?

Kind regards

Simon

Simoin Coates
    Participant

Having done a bit of investigation, I think I've unearthed what's causing the problem. It is the W3 Total Cache plugin. If I have the "Minify" option in the plugin enabled, various bits of the Dynamix theme stop working. Disabling "Minify" brings them back.

Simon

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Simon, 

The DynamiX script is already packed so minifying won't help anyway, I'm not sure why it doesn't work though. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.