Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dynamix version 5 problem to activate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts

  • Sergio
    Participant

    We recently use version 4 on our website and we have been trying to the latest version so far but haven’t been able to. Once we activate it nothing is shown and the website doesn’t load.

    How can we fix this so we can use the latest version of it?

    This is our website:
    http://www.mimarketingeinternet.com.br/marketing/

    Thanks in advance.

    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

    Hi Sergio,

    It could be the plugins. Once you’ve activated the new theme, please update Visual Composer – see here http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/.

    If it’s not that, please try disabling all other plugins and try again, re-enabling them one-by-one to see which one is the cause.


    Sergio
    Participant

    Hi,

    We disabled every single plugin we have and were able to install and activate the theme correctly. We installed the newer available version of Revolution Slider according to FAQ instructions, though when we activate Visual Composer our website crashes. We can’t access the website as long as visual composer is activated. We can still access wordpress menu, but we can’t access the website. We followed FAQ instructions, removed Visual Composer and installed it again and again several times already, but nothing changes.

    What could be causing this?

    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

    It sounds like it maybe a wordpress memory issue. Please see the guide here from WordPress on how to increase the WordPress memory. https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

    If that fails, please post your FTP and WP login details and I’ll look into this for you.


    Sergio
    Participant

    The code was set to 256MB:
    define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );

    Then we doubled it to 512M:
    define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

    Though we noticed no difference.


    Sergio
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

    Hi Sergio,

    It was the Group Slider on home page which was causing the issue. I’ve disabled the “Datasource” for it as it seems to be the “produtos-e-servicos” slide set which is causing the issue.

    I’ve also reset your meta boxes so that you can see the “Visual Composer” properly now. I recommend rebuilding the page using the Visual Composer and not listing out the “shortcodes” how they are currently. It will be much easier to manage too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.