Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Dynamix Widget Gallery

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • umana
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Thanks so much for your support!
    My question is:

How can I add a Dynamix Widget Gallery in the footer like in the Dynamix Theme Live Preview?

Anonymous

Hi,

Do you have Drop Panel / Footer Widgets switched on under DynamiX -> General Settings?

Which gallery one are you talking about? Both are build using the Gallery Slide Sets. The testimonial ones has just the description field completed but with Quotes Shortcode surrounding the text. (Get the shortcode from the shortcode Generator under pages).

Hope that helps.

Andy

umana
    Participant

Problem solved. Thank you so much!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem 😉

Peter Davenport
    Participant

@

Andy-CWZAdmin – I've been testing out the Widget Gallery but it seems to not like something (BuddyPress maybe?). I've implemented it using the description field in the Gallery Slide Sets like you mentioned in this thread – however, reordering causes all the slides to show up in a column at the same time. When I leave the slides in the order they were created, the first slide is displayed properly, but the second slide displays both slides 2 and 3 in a column.

You can see an example of this here: http://teatra.de/testimonials

Peter Davenport
    Participant

@Andy-CWZAdmin have you had a chance to look at this yet?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I missed this sorry – I'll take a proper look over the next couple of days. In the mean time try adding this to the CSS (I've not tested it ). 

.mini-slider .panel { float:left; }

Peter Davenport
    Participant

Nope, no dice. That didn't work. Used it as an addition to the code that is present and as a replacement. Didn't seem to make a difference.

Current view is as an addition, so the complete line reads as:

.mini-slider .panel {float:left; height:inherit !important;}

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ok I'll come back to you on this one. I won't have time today unfortunately. 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.