Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / E-mail activation link is not work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Øystein Thune
    Participant

When user register the email activation email is sent, but when user click on link it just opens frontpage with no activation message. User is not activated.

I have tested registration with one of the default WordPress themes and everything works fine.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you provide a little more information? Are you using a plugin to register users? If not, how are they registering?

What version of DynamiX and WordPress are you using?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Øystein Thune
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just registered on your site and got the activation email through within seconds. I recommend checking your junk folder to see if the emails are coming through to there. I also had the DynamiX theme active so no issues there.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Øystein Thune
    Participant

The problem wasn’t receving the activation email, but what happens when you click on it.

Øystein Thune
    Participant

The user is not activated.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just tested this again and clicked the link within the email. Took me to a page that said the account was activated and I successfully logged into the account after activation.

Not to sure what else to suggest here as it all seems to be working fine for us.

Tom

Øystein Thune
    Participant

Thanks. I’m sorry it works now. Don’t know what the trouble was. Maybe some browser cache issue. Well, thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.