Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / eCommerce for books

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • simon
    Participant

I am thinking of switching from my current shopping cart theme to dynamix with ecommerce to sell my books. Has anyone done this successfully? Any tips would be well appreciated. Thank you. Simon

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

What ecommerce plugin are you currently using on your other theme? Woocommerce integrates directly with DynamiX and works very well.

Kind regards,
    Tom

simon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Looks great, only thing I would change is to either remove the sidebar, or add content into it. This can be done by Appearance > Theme Options > Woocommerce > Sidebar.

simon
    Participant

simon
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

simon
    Participant

Thanks Tom. The only real problem I having right now is getting the project descriptions to show up with the proper spacing.
    I tried to create a space under the top description but that only shifted the order box over to the left side under the picture.
    Also the bottom descriptions are hard to create spacing between paragraphs. Not sure why.
    Thanks for your help.
    Best,
    Simon

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

The description on the right hand side is the ‘short’ description of the item, so there is only meant to be a small amount of text in here. This means that the text below will not be pushed down.

If you are in Visual mode instead of Text when adding a description to your products, you should be able to just hit enter to make a gap. If you are in text mode, add in   to add a large gap.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.