Home / Forums / ePix Support / Enquiry form validation issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • Dario
    Participant

Hi there, I am having issues with my enquiry form not sending… it presents the error “Required fields not completed correctly” even though all fields are completed. I have tried deleting the form and inserting a new one and the same issue occurs.

I am not sure if this is related or not, however I have just moved my site onto a new server and a new domain. Everything else is working perfectly. Site is orientcentral.com.au. Any tips? πŸ™‚

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dario,

That is very strange! I have not seen that before. I recommend contacting your hosting company to ask them if PHPMail is installed on your server by default. Some servers do and some don’t but it may be the reason for this.

I recommend testing out another contact form plugin to test if it is the server or not. Try installing Contact Form 7 and testing that.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Dario
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    Thanks for the response. I have installed Contact Form 7 and it is working πŸ™‚
    Cheers,

D

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated πŸ™‚

Brian Wohn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If that leads to nothing, contact your hosting company to ask them if PHPMail is installed on your server by default. Some servers do and some don’t but it may be the reason for this.

You could also test with the contact form 7 plugin to rule out the theme.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Thanks Tom!

I’ve emailed support about it. This site was moved from another location to the current one, maybe that has something to do with it – as all of our others work fine. One thing, is there a way to update the “required” plugins manually for this theme? Visual editor and the others are showing plugins are older then what’s available on my other sites and I’m sure that’s why the visual editor is not working too now after I upgraded to 4.0.8 Dynamix. All the plugins don’t check for updates. Thanks again!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Yes you will need to update these plugins manually.

To update Visual Composer to the latest themeva version, 4.2.2, please first update the theme to the latest version 4.0.8.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

To update Revolution slider to the latest available version, 4.5.2, Login to your WP admin > go to Revolution Slider admin page > Hit the green update button >

Click Upload the zip file > Locate the Zip files is found in ThemeName/plugins/revslider.zip.

There will be an update to DynamiX soon which will include the latest updates to these plugins.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

You can send a screenshot by uploading it to either your WP site, or a image site like imgur.

Ok try this instead. Go to Plugins > Deactivate Rev slider > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Revolution slider > You should now have the latest version.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Dario
    Participant

Hi guys just commenting to I can uncheck the email follow ups option…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

The rev slider sliders are saved in the database so should definitely not remove your sliders. If you are still having the same problem, you can backup your slides first, update, then re-upload them again.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Brian Wohn
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.