Home / Forums / ePix Support / ePix causing issue with WP: property of non-object in…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • wetpics
    Participant

Hi,
    when I log in to the WP dashboard of my website wetpics.nl I get a whole list of notices, all starting with:
    property of non-object in…..

I now can’t upload new images and I can’t see any of the images in the image library

I contacted my webhost but they say the issue is with the ePix theme and I should contact you, or disable the theme.

Please help asap, I need to upload images for my customers…..

Regards,
    Erika Antoniazzo

Hi @wetpics

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

wetpics
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @wetpics

I checked your site and all it’s pages and I did not encounter any error messages. I tried different browsers too and your site is working perfectly.

Can you clear your browser’s cache and re check your site please?

Regards,

wetpics
    Participant

I tried to uploade new images to the page wetpics.nl/bong14-4-17-1 and it works. I’m very happy with that. But I’m still getting the notices in my dashboard…. Is there anything you can do to solve that?

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Regards,
    Erika

Hi @wetpics

It looks like these are only Notices and not really fatal errors so you can hide just hide this by disabling WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php.

Please send over your FTP credentials so we can do it for you if you are not comfortable doing it.

Regards,

wetpics
    Participant

I managed to disable WP_DEBUG and the notices disappeared like you said. But I guess they were there for a good reason. Would it not be better to solve the issues? How can I do that? Could you help me?

Thanks for your help so far!

Regards,
    Erika

Hi @wetpics

There is a coming update for Epix in the coming days which should address that notice.

Please watch out for it and update your theme once it’s out.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.