Home / Forums / ePix Support / Epix Portfolio Page Text

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Nadja Wohlleben
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am trying to edit a text for a portfolio page: the text appears shifted to the far right side instead of right underneath the images. I cannot seem to change this as I can in a regular page by hitting the “wide page” button. Neither through visual editor. How can I fix this without having to move my content to a regular page? Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nadja,

Something is not quite right here. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Nadja Wohlleben
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nadja Wohlleben
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nadja,

No worries. It looks like you have a plugin that is overriding the mobile site that is built into the theme. Maybe JetPack plugin? I recommend checking your plugins to see if one is doing this as it is nothing to do with the theme.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Nadja Wohlleben
    Participant

Thanks so much for your help Tom – yes, it was the jetpack plugin that was corrupting the mobile site!

Now I have one more question regarding social media sharing:

When I click on the sharing link, say for FB, thumbnails of images from a post are displayed correctly. However in the text field only the heading appears, but in the description field my first name is displayed instead of my SEO or page text description. Would you be so kind to tell me how to fix this? Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nadja,

I am not too sure on this. The plugin you are using seems to be pulling in strange information. I recommend either contacting the developer or you could take a read through this post and try the suggested out.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Nadja Wohlleben
    Participant

Hi again Tom,

I tried everything suggested in the post you linked. It is still not working. I also tried deactivating various plugins, and re-activating them, to no avail. Weirdly the information is pulled correctly on one portfolio page out of three. I have the exact same settings there as on the others. Its starting to drive me crazy, any further help is highly appreciated! Thanks!

Nadja Wohlleben
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    I finally managed to resolve this. Thank you very much for your help!
    BEsts

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nadja,

Ok great, thank you for coming back to us.

Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.