Home / Forums / ePix Support / ePixVersion: 1.0.9 Warnings and issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Rich Marchewka
    Participant

In carousel mode I recently experienced 5 blank frames and then my images appear. I would see the last image to the left. I have not changed anything and it just happened. I am updated and it didn’t fix. If I switch to stage view it works fine. I did trying going back to carousel and it still has those 5 blank frames. Any thoughts?
    Also, on my homepage section I get these messages quickly at the top…what do I do??? Please advise. I am pretty weak understanding wordpress. Thanks..
    Rich

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/69/34/1033469/web/hs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1173

Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/69/34/1033469/web/hs/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 317

Hi @marchewka12

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally test and check on this form our end?

Regards,

Rich Marchewka
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @marchewka12

You can send your login credentials here. Just make sure you set your next reply to ‘Private’ so no one can see your credentials.

Regards,

Rich Marchewka
    Participant

Hi @marchewka12

Can you please first update your theme? The latest version of the theme is 2.3 while you are using a very outdated version.

Regards,

Rich Marchewka
    Participant

Rich Marchewka
    Participant

Hi @marchewka12

How do I backup all the pogromming as well as the data?
    – normally, your host should have backup processes already running. If they don’t, there are a number of backup plugins you can use so you have a personal copy of your site’s backup

I have envato toolkit and envato market..do I need both? If not, do I deactivate…
    – You only need Envato Toolkit moving forward

Did I need to purchase the 2.3 or was that update available to me? If I did not need to purchase how do I refund?
    – That update was available for you free of charge.

Regards,

Rich Marchewka
    Participant

Hi @marchewka12

We do not have such services as of the moment, unfortunately.

You can search for developer who can help with such in Upwork on Envato Market.

Regards,

Rich Marchewka
    Participant

Hi @marchewka12

You can update your site’s logo either via Appearance > Theme Options > Header or Appearance > Customize

Regards,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.