Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / error after installation!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • jeroen schoenmaker
    Participant

dear all,

after succesfull installation of dynamix template, 3 different errors apeared on my screen…see below.

does anyone know solutions to these problems?

grtz Jeroen.

Warning: fopen(/home/p32528/domains/designboxx.nl/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX-Wordpress/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/p32528/domains/designboxx.nl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4284

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/p32528/domains/designboxx.nl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.phpon line 4287

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/p32528/domains/designboxx.nl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.phpon line 4290

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

The theme may not have installed correctly,did u install via wp backend or FTP?
    Did u extract the theme from the original zip file as that file contains files that shouldn’t be uploaded.

Try a fresh reinstall via ftp

jeroen schoenmaker
    Participant

I installed the theme via wp backend… I also extracted the zip file directly via wp. I m on a short vacation right now, when I’m back I will try to install via ftp, thanks for your help. Grtz jeroen

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeroen,

This page should help. http://help.themeva.com/dynamix-getting-started/installing-dynamix/

mike
    Participant

I am getting the same error messages and tried everything to reinstall the theme correctly. Any other suggestions out there?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Whats the link to your site so I can see how it has been installed.

Thanks,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.