Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Error in DynamiX/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Stefan Razella
    Participant

Hello,

I am running WordPress 3.7.1 with the most recent version of your theme.

Nothing was changed on my site and I am now getting an error where the page does not load, only the background does.

When I view the source I see this:

<b>Warning</b>: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in <b>/home/keanu/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php</b> on line <b>178</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in <b>/home/keanu/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php</b> on line <b>184</b><br />

You can see it here: http://www.caneo.org

Please advise ASAP as this is a site breaking error.

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting. Do you have any extra code added to the theme that may be causing this issue?

If you are still having problems, please reply with your login details and I will take a further look for you. Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Stefan Razella
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have been through your site and cannot see anything out of the ordinary. Please try removing your custom JS to see if that solves things. We are now on DynamiX 3.2.1, updating may help too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Stefan Razella
    Participant

Updating the theme did not help. I am using 3.2.1 now. My custom JS is removed.

When I load other themes the site loads…so it is something to do with your theme.

Please take another look.

Stefan Razella
    Participant

Can you please take a look at the error I pasted in the first post too?

There is an error in your code it seems. You are not handling an error properly.

Please investigate that error.

Stefan Razella
    Participant

I fixed the issue by commenting ALL of the code in DynamiX/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php

Can you please advise what implications commenting out the code this will have? My site seems to function fine without it.

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This should not be happening, the error message looks like there has been a gallery selected but no slide set selected. Please comment out the code and try again and select a gallery source if there is a gallery on your home page anywhere.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.