Home / Forums / ePix Support / Error Message Still Having Problems

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Hi there, I opened a new threat on 2/15/15 because three of my menus that have two different slides in each menu are getting below error messages between the two sides. Website is http://www.piixdot.com. The problems is under Couples, Maternity, and Wedding menus. This happened after I updated the theme. I also deleted the current VC and re-installed it. I do not know where to go to fix the height or width but I need to fix this asap. Can someone provide me instructions on how to fix this. If not after someone responds, I can provide my info. Thanks…

Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 454
    Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 454

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You just need to edit that page, goto each Gallery and set a width value – that’s it. If you’re still having issues, please post your WP login details.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Andy,

The “Wedding” menu still have above errors. Can you please, please look into it. Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreicated it.

http://www.piixdot.com
    Detailed info is in my previous threat, which was set to private.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I changed one of the pages earlier today, the only reason you can’t set it is because you’ve minimized Visual Composer in the page.

Expand the Visual Composer box, edit the Stage Gallery and set a width value. I’ve done wedding for you too now, but if that happens again in the future, please follow the above instructions.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Andy, thank you so very much for your help. You guys have always resolved all issues I have ever had. 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome, have a great weekend!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.