Home / Forums / ePix Support / Error occurs when 'WP Custom Menu' option is set to 'off' position

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Lucas Gaudette
    Participant

Hey Andy, been getting this error across a couple of sites’s I’ve built using the current revision of your theme. I worked around it by leaving it on and just clearing out all the widgets from the menu but so that you know for your next theme revision….

This happens when I select ‘WP Custom Menu’ in the ‘off’ position in the Header settings menu. Here’s the error I received:

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ”@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in /home/fpchur5/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/functions.php on line 218

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/fpchur5/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/functions.php on line 218

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/fpchur5/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/functions.php on line 220

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

That’s strange. I’ll test on my servers. Is there any particular reason why you’re turning that option off?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.