Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Errors & Blank Pages with 5.0.3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m going to push out a new update shortly. Visual Composer removed a function and because I didn’t get to test it fully, I didn’t see the error being caused.

Please edit the following files:

Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/social-icons.php
    Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php
    Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/pricing-table.php
    Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/text-slider.php

And remove the following line:

$output = $this->startRow($el_position) . $output . $this->endRow($el_position);

keyhanjun
    Participant

Thx & confirmed as working! 😉

Liam Serrant
    Participant

Hi

I have done this little fix. It does fix the white screen issue, although when you go to your pages edit mode and try to add new elements with Visual Composer nothing happens.

Also in the page edit section all the Visual Composer icons are appearing at the bottom area. Instead of appearing in the pop up window when you choose to add new element.

Patrick Morgan
    Participant

Andy

Thank you, worked for me.

I forgot to mention the Social Icons actually. Thanks.

Patrick

Katjang Power
    Participant

Andy,

is it possible to mention the version number of the update in the subject line when you send out an email?
    I see there is a minor issue with 5.0.3 and that you will push out a new update shortly? I guess the latest email that has been send out concerns update 5.0.3?

Mitchel
    Participant

Highly recommended. Worked well for me! Thanks!

Mitchel
    Participant

I found a new inconsistency: Post Masonry Grid doesn’t work either under VC 4.7.4 and the current version of DynamiX. Are there additional workarounds?

Joshua Teo
    Participant

Hi Andy I installed the theme yesterday and the page came out blank . Also VC is not loading as well.. I tried to find those codes you mentioned to delete but they were not found in my library. Can I know what I can do to make it work?

The address is re-genministries.com

Thanks heaps

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Joshua Teo.

jaci sawtelle
    Participant

Hi – I am having the “blank page” problem and I don’t have access to the code to fix the problem. I bought the Theme from Themeforest and the Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin only has the new version 5.0.4 Theme. I have tried to deactivate the plugin and reinstall 5.0.1 from my desktop, but every time I try to activate it the connection resets.

When is the update out? Or can you let me know what to do to fix it? My site has been blank for over a week.

Thank you for any help you can give me!!!

The site is raymondhayden.net.

Cheryl Rogers
    Participant

I am getting a blank front page with the Dec. 1 upgrade. Have had to switch to another theme, but want to get back to Dynamix. Looked for the code you mentioned above to remove it, but it isn’t in my version. Please advise.

Cheryl Rogers
    Participant

FYI, I am getting a notice that says I’m supposed to update Revolution Slider and Visual Composer. Supposedly I’m supposed to ask for the Revolution Slider file from you? I can’t find how to upgrade Visual Composer. I seem to have deleted it and don’t see where to upgrade.

Katjang Power
    Participant

Andy, does your lack of response means this issue has not been solved yet? I am still postponing my upgrades until this has been resolved. I’d rather have an old theme that is working than an update that is wrecking my website

Kyle Fleming
    Participant

I have the white screen on my pages editor but not on my post editor.

Any suggestions?

Version: 5.0.4

Cheryl Rogers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Cheryl,

In order for me to help, I’d need to login and enable the Theme. The good news is it that it’s not the actual theme, it’s something on the page that’s causing the white page. That could be something as simple as a Gallery needing the data source re-selecting.

Please create a new topic and reply to it with your WP login details and I’ll investigate for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.