Home / Forums / ePix Support / Errors on WP backend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Hi, ever since the last update there are errors showing up on my WP backend when I try to edit or create a page. It reads something like: Notice: Undefined index: data-control in … wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/helpers/cmb_Meta_Box_types.php on line 244 and also Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in …/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 80 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 80 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$errors in on line 1303
    I have deactivated and deleted the theme, reuploaded it and same thing continues to happen. Checked with my hosting company and this is what they replied: “The error message is due to some scripting issue in the file /public_html/photography/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/helpers/cmb_Meta_Box_types.php and this file is related to the theme ‘ePix'”
    Please advice as to what to do. Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s unusual. What version of PHP are you using? Also, do you have WP_DEBUG enabled? If so, please disable it in /wp-config.php file on your server.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.