Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Facebook Icon from prettyPhoto images not work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

on mi page

http://espaciodumont.net/?cat=8#!prettyPhoto%5Bgallery-%5D/0/    (for example)

the facebook icon dont work properly. The Twitter icon yes. But de Facebook icon no. Can you help me?

Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve tested all of the facebook links I can see and they seem to work, what browser are you using?

Hi… when i push on facebook icon (over prettyphoto images)… i entry on facebook, yes, but dont send the link (photo) to facebook. Only add the number 1 on box like.

I use firefox… and chrome and explorer is the same problem.

If you see mi web… whith the plugin

Hupso Share Buttons for Twitter, Facebook & Google+

for the entries. I have links to Facebook and they YES work properly.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I see what you mean now, this must be an issue with the prettyPhoto script.

In the next version of DynamiX I’ve removed pretty photo, if you’re not going to upgrade I can give you a guide on how to update prettyphoto, if you’re going to upgrade, I’d wait a little longer.

I can’t currently access the prettyphoto site:

http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com

Ok, thanks.

I dont know if I going to upgrade. Beaucause I have any changes. But, Thanks for your help.

The next version of Dinamyx is now active, or in beta fase??

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just to let you know, there is a new version of Dynamix available to download from Themeforest today.

Regards,

Tom

James Wright
    Participant

Hi Tom-

So I uploaded the new version & noticed a few things.  On my site, the main page (home), the 3D gallery set I had programmed went away.  I was so nervous about letting anyone see it incorrectly that I simply deleted the updated theme & went back to the old one.  Here’s my question, is there any way to upload the new theme & keep the old theme active while you tweak all of the new changes then activate it once you’re ready for the new theme to go live?  There are a lot of differences / updates in the new theme &  some simply didn’t carry over in an appealing way compared to my old site so it will take me a while to go back & re-do many of the pages / post.  I know this question might be a stupid one but thought I ‘d ask.  I guess the workaround, if the answer is no, is to activate the update at like 1 a.m. & spend between 1 a.m. & 3 a.m. (or however long it takes) making the tweaks / changes — because simply most people won’t be going to the site then, right?  LOL

You can see my site at http://JamesWantsToKnowYou.com if that matters.  I’d love to keep the same exact look but add a lot fo the new changes (for example, love love love the social media icon sharing thingy among many of the other features but I’d prefer the same colors / fonts I have now with adding some of the new features you guys have given us.)

Thanks!

James

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi James,

It’s not possible to run them at the same time, your best bet would be to duplicate your current site onto a test server and work on it from there. Or have a maintenance plugin while running the changes.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.