Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Facebook Share link Picture

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Raul Moreno
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    Ive spent three days researching online before asking you this. But ive tried all the plug ins that you have recommended as well as added some code (which after i erased because it didnt work) but i just can not get the featured image of my “inicio” page to show up on facebook which is main page.

When i do the whole fb debugger thing it tells me this,

“Object at URL ‘http://www.contratame.cl/’ of type ‘website’ is invalid because the given value ‘your_fb_admin_id’ for property ‘fb:admins’ could not be parsed as type ‘fbid’.”

I had solved this problem before but after i updated wordpress and buddypress it seems as the problem persists and can not find the way to fix it.

Your help will be greatly appreciated it.

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Raul,

What methods have you tried? Please try what is posted in this post here.

Raul Moreno
    Participant

Hey Tom,
    I tried like 3 or 4 different plug ins. Added code the header.php and functions.php and I still havent gotten any luck on my featured image being displayed as the facebook thumbnail.

Any other tips? or is there something that i have that might be altercating this feature? It worked before but after i updated wordpress and buddypress, it actually went away.

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Raul,

Just tested this plugin on my site and it pulls in the featured image, title and text just fine when clicking the facebook icon to share the page.

Have you tried this one yet?

Raul Moreno
    Participant

Hey Tom,
    I tried this plug in along with other ones that are out there and i just doesnt seem to work. It posts the first three pictures on my revolution slider.

if you test it on facebook you can see this. I’ve also read the instructions of other users of the same plug in and have used a photo that is bigger than 200×200.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Raul,

So you have a Revolution Slider on your Post Page with a featured image? Please provide your login details so I can take a further look.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Raul Moreno
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Raul,

I am looking into this, what featured image do you want? There is no featured image there, I do not know which one you require. I am not sure if this is possible as I am not sure if you can specify a set image to use.

If you have a featured image on a post, it will pick this up as it should.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.