Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Facebook & twitter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Kevin
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I have some items I’m struggling with from Social integrations on the Dynamix theme:

1. http://www.drivingmonitor.com/ has a Facebook like button showing on the desktop version of the site but it’s not showing on my mobile iPhone – can you tell me how to get it showing on my iPhone?

2. There is now a white band showing at the top of my website above the header – which I think is related to the Facebook ‘pixel’ tracker that needs to be installed. Can you tell me how I remove this extra white space it’s creating?

3. The twitter feed I have running on most pages as part of the theme no longer runs as it’s not pulling any of my feeds through from my twitter account – again can you tell me how to get this working again?

Many thanks
    Kevin

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

1. It has some strange classes added to the column that contains the like button. Try moving the like button to the next row and see if that resolves it.

2. This isn’t directly theme related but you can try a bit of CSS to make the image position absolute. Add to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS

body > img {position:absolute;}

3. The twitter feed is working for me, on both staging and live

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.