Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Fatal error

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Stephanie Edmonds
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’ve just had a look at my website and the website no longer shows and this is the error message that comes up.
    I’m not too sure what I need to do to fix it.

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated

Warning: require_once(/home/content/68/12127868/html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/options-meta.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/68/12127868/html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/functions.php on line 126

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/content/68/12127868/html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/options-meta.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/68/12127868/html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/functions.php on line 126

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Stephanie,

It looks like parts of the theme are missing. Has anyone edited the theme? I recommend re-installing the theme and that should resolve it.

Stephanie Edmonds
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

The theme hadn’t been edited but it had been a while since I updated it and wordpress too.
    So I’ve done the update and reinstalled the theme but there is still an error message if you go to the website http://4suregardensupplies.com.au

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode_custom_css_class() in /home/content/68/12127868/html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/vc_templates/vc_row.php on line 31

and everything seems to be missing?

Thanks for your help!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Stephanie,

You’re welcome. It looks like the Visual Composer is now out of date. Can you try updating it, see the guide here: http://help.themeva.com/theme-issues/

If that doesn’t work, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Stephanie Edmonds
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    I’ve tried to reply to this post a couple of times with my website login details (and setting the response to private) because I’m still having trouble with my website http://4suregardensupplies.com.au and it won’t let me post to private?

Is there another way I can give these to you so you can have a look?
    Nothing seems to be working and I’ve tried updating everything and still can’t seem to fix it.

Any help would be awesome!

Ta.
    Steph

Martin Griffin
    Participant

I’ve got the same problem on a client’s site hosted on 123-reg. As soon as WordPress auto updated to 4.1.3, the site went down.
    Martin

Martin Griffin
    Participant

Update: looking at my clients site via ftp and it’s been totally hacked with loads of extra files that shouldn’t be there.
    Martin

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steph,

I’m not sure why it would do that, can you post them through my ThemeForest profile page instead.

@creativewisdom – it’s worth speaking with your hosting to see if that is the case. You may have been a victim of the latest WordPress security vulnerability which has been resolved in DynamiX 4.2.4.

Stephanie Edmonds
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Don’t worry anymore – I’ve sorted it out.

Ta.
    Steph

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.