Home Forums DynamiX Support Fatal error: Call to undefined method WPBakeryShortCode_Styledbox::startRow()

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Illuster
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Just updated the theme and js_composer plugin because of the latest VC vulnerabilities.
    Now I got an error on one page [http://stip-kinderfietsen.nl/over-ons/]: Fatal error: Call to undefined method WPBakeryShortCode_Styledbox::startRow() in /home/****/domains/stip-kinderfietsen.nl/****/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php on line 295
    The ‘Contact’-page that also uses the VC has no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Funs | Illuster

Jason Bakker
    Participant

I also had this problem after updating VC, Dynamix and WordPress all at once. My site is totally broken right now because of it.

Peter
    Participant

the same with me. Pages using styled boxes are shown without any content only the error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WPBakeryShortCode_Styledbox::startRow() in /var/www/web23/htdocs/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php on line 295

oldtopo
    Participant

help
    same for me

my site is broken

Thx

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Unfortunately I didn’t get to fully test it because Envato kindly just removed the themes until I updated it.

Please edit Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php and remove the following line:

$output = $this->startRow($el_position) . $output . $this->endRow($el_position);

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.